Do you want to contribute to increased psychological safety in teams and organizations? And with that:
-increased engagement and
-improved work satisfaction?
Take this opportunity to get certified in The Fearless Organization Scan, a tool developed together with Dr Amy C. Edmondson to measure and develop psychological safety.
Psychological safety is all about feeling safe enough to express ideas that are not fully developed, sharing what is on our minds and daring to talk about failures without the fear of being criticised.
If you don’t feel safe in a group, it is likely that you will keep your ideas to yourself and choose to remain silent instead of speaking up. If it also feels risky to share failures and mistakes then you will probably make a greater effort to avoid risks and missteps rather than to contribute in the best way possible.
High psychological safety affects several central areas in work life; results, engagement, work motivation, information sharing, well-being, learning and innovation. If you are interested in increasing any of these areas, it is a good idea.
Fearless Practitioner is an internationally established training that is given all over the world, in collaboration with Dr Amy Edmondson.
This is a virtual training run via Zoom.
- Module 1 – Thursday August 31, 09.00-12.00 CET
- Module 2 – Friday September 8, 09:00-12:00 CET
- Module 3 – Friday September 15, 09:00-12:00 CET
- Module 4 – Friday September 29, 09:00-12:00 CET
- Module 5 – Friday November 10, 09:00-12:00 CET
What is included?
– Admin access to Fearless Organization Scan Portal portal to measure psychological safety in several languages
– Fearless Organization Scan for a pilot team
– Facilitation materials
– Documentation and recordings from all 5 modules
– Certification and The Fearless Organization Scan Badge
– Membership in Community of Practice
2550 Eur + VAT (or equivalent in your currency)